Mar 25, 2007

Anything


All I want
Is to feel you near
All I need
Is your listening ear

All I pray for
That you could be here
With me now
Your loving whispers so crystal clear

I'll do anything
Just to have you here
I'll say anything
Your voice I need to hear

If only Time
Could erase itself
Fate, will you trade?
I'll sacrifice myself

Just to have
You returned to me
I'll gladly die in your place
So your sweet smile I'll see

There's nothing
I wouldn't do
To hear you say again
"I love you too"

To feel your lips
Pressed against mine
To have your hands
Warmly enveloping mine

No danger
Would be too great
If it brings
You back from the grave

The pain's killing
Won't you ever come?
Please say you will

I need you
I love you
I miss you

...come back to me...




P/s goodnezzz...soppy!! and sad too!! *sobz sobz* but dun worry...nobody died recently or smth...hehehe. pure imagination =)


1 comment:

Jinx said...

EEEEE!!! ITS JUST PULLS ON YOUR HEARTSTRINGS! i teared up when i read dat, i really did!!